Rikki Ayers | Copywriter, Content Marketer, Freelance Writer and Editor
Since my very first writing job as a freelance lifestyle writer and music columnist for SPIN News Magazine (ownership has changed), I have continued to hone my skills and stay up-to-date regarding the evolution of how people curate and consume content online. I have over 10 years of professional writing experience, ranging from newspaper and magazine writing to website copywriting and social media advertising. I have also worked with many small businesses and non-profits, and even a couple of Fortune 500 companies, to elevate their messaging and produce high-quality, compelling content.
Please find my CV and portfolio below. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Here's what I've been working on
In my current role, I am a writer and content strategist for Fortune 500 technology clients. Unfortunately, I can't share this work due to strict nondisclosure agreements, but here are some of the things I do in a day:
- Recommend and implement changes to industry websites;
- Write webpage, case study, and internal communications copy;
- Write organic and paid social media copy;
- Create analytics reports for webpages, blogs, and social media;
- Ghostwrite blogs on behalf of company executives;
- Assist with the development of, and content marketing for, a new content management product;
- Proofread social media, advertising, and blog content;
- Update content, test, and proofread WordPress webpages.
Working remotely gives me the distraction-free time and mental space to get a lot done in a day!